17 maj 2010

LATAM NAD PODŁOGĄ!

Dotarły zamówione puzzle z Georgem Michaelem! Uniosłam się nad podłogą i w tanecznym rytmie udałam się do codziennych zajęć. A puzzle, ciągle zafoliowane poczekają na "ten czas".

"But remember this,
Every other kiss,
That you ever give
Long as we both live
When you need the hand of another man,
One you really can surrender with,
I will wait for you,
Like I always do,
There's something there,
That can't compete with any other..."

"When you were just a stranger
And I was at your feet
I didn't feel the danger
Now I feel the heat
That look in your eyes
Telling me no
So you think that you love me
Know that you need me
I wrote the song, I know it's wrong
Just let me go"

"Yes I've gotta have faith... "

George w trzech odsłonach

2 komentarze:

kornelia pisze...

wskoczyłam tu wiedziona śladem Majki... :)
puzzle są extra, nawet się nie spodziewałam, że mogą być takie, choćby z Georgem :)
będzie trudno przy tej marynarce, albo z białym tłem :)
ale życzę sukcesów!
wszelkich :)

Sabinka pisze...

Z Pani to Warhol scrap!;)